Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pop up Cards Are Fun!

Just wanted to pop in with a couple more POP UP cards made by the design team. With the power outages and loss of internet in my neck of the woods, it's been very stressful getting online to update and catch up with news as it's happening, but here are a couple of sweet cards. The first is Debbie's first attempt at a pop-up card, and I love the colored images she used!












The next card is one that I actually did at the mini CHA Scrapbooking COnvention last summer. That was my first pop-up card too, and I loved the idea of pop-ups!
Well, I hope these cards have inspired you to try your hand at pop up cards. There are so many tutorials you can view on YouTube, SCS and PCP. We'd love to see your projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!