Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The contest is coming....

Hello everyone!  We're about to have a new contest which will start in April.  We encourage all our members and all our visitors who want to play to join on in.  We are all going to be making cards using some wonderful free images that were given to use by Artist Sandra Caldwell from Babycakes Doodle This and That.

Here's some of the wonderful prizes that will be given out:






 
She has four different images, so I am hoping we will have four different contest, one for each image.  You can create one card (or other item, an ATC, tag, gift bag, scrapbook page,....) per image and enter it, for a total of four entries per person.   There will be one random drawing for a winner and then we will have a group vote (from members of Scrapbook Place) to pick winners per image....Each winner will get one of the stamp sets shown above an an assortment of the goodies....
 
The images included are the images that Sandra gave out last month during Feb,
 
On April 1st I will post the opening for the contest, and hopefully get Mr Linky up and working so you can start linking your cards. If you don't have a blog, just let me (htondre@aol.com) or Pat know and we can put your cards somewhere to link them.

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone...this is Sandra of Babycakes Doodle This & That.
    I asked Holley if I could join in the fun...
    I am so happy to see you all doing a contest with some of my free Digi Doodles.
    Holley & Pat are two sweeties for doing this and I love their cards they make...and sure you all do as well.
    Now I am not a card maker... I just love to doodle, but I would truly love to try my hand at making a card with you all, so I will be doing this contest with you.
    Forgive my oddness...and lack of card knowledge.
    But I will work with what I have and do my best.
    And may even have a surprise for you all...we will see ?
    Now hope you all have fun...
    Thanks , Hugs and Happy Easter to you all
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I already have my April 1st card made....now to print out the other images....

    ReplyDelete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!